Download Code and Patches Here
SimpleMesh, Colorado Micro Devices’ open source mesh network that works – Hooray!
And we have a no hassle policy that means that embedded developers can get our source code because it is open source – Hooray!
Links to the Software and Firmware:
Go to the instruction link on the pages below and use the public clone URL!
- The Arduino Library: www.assembla.com/code/radioblock-arduino/git/nodes
- The SimpleMesh C API: www.assembla.com/code/simplemesh-api/git/nodes
- The Python GUI to connect your PC: www.assembla.com/code/radioblocks-commander/git/nodes
- The Python GUI Sniffer: www.assembla.com/code/radioblocks-sniffer/git/nodes
- The SimpleMesh source code: www.assembla.com/code/SimpleMesh/git/nodes
Sniffer Executable and Pre-compiled Image!
We have done a complete overhaul on the SimpleMesh sniffer and created a Windows executable – Here’s a link to the CMD Dropbox download.
You’ll also need the sniffer firmware so here’s a link to a precompiled image RadioBlocksSniffer.bin If you have the U2U and JIB boards you can use our Python bootloader script to load the image…
Here’s a picture of the sniffer in action (click on it to zoom in).